Cocktail Journals Recipe - Cosmopolitan
Write a review
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) triple sec
- 3/4 ounce (1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons) cranberry juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 ounce (1 1/2 teaspoons to 3 teaspoons) fresh lime juice
- 1 2-inch orange peel/twist
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime juice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds until well chilled.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with orange peel/twist.
- For an extra burst of flavor, peel the orange twist over the filled cocktail glass. This way, the orange oils spray into the glass.
Cocktail Journals http://cocktailjournals.com/cj/