Cocktail Journals Recipe - Pimm's Cup
Write a review
- 1 3-inch piece English cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch slices, plus 2 spears (for garnish)
- 3/4 cup Pimm's No. 1*
- 3 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice or regular lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Ice cubes
- 2 sprigs each fresh rosemary, thyme, and mint
- 2 lemon slices
- 2 fresh strawberries, halved
- Ginger beer, chilled
- Place 1/2-inch-thick cucumber slices in cocktail shaker.
- Muddle with wooden spoon.
- Add Pimm's, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Fill 2 pilsner glasses with ice; set aside.
- Add ice to Pimm's mixture, cover, and shake vigorously 20 times.
- Strain into glasses.
- Add 1 rosemary sprig, 1 thyme sprig, 1 mint sprig, 1 lemon slice, and 2 strawberry halves into each glass.
- Fill glasses with ginger beer.
- Garnish with cucumber spears
- Can also garnish with rhubarb stalks (optional)
Cocktail Journals http://cocktailjournals.com/cj/