Cocktail Journals Recipe - Tom Collins
Write a review
- 2 fluid ounces gin
- 2 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 1 dash bitters
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cold club soda
- 1 slice lemon, for garnish
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and a dash of bitters.
- Cover and shake until the outside of the container is frosty, about 15 seconds.
- Strain into a highball glass full of ice.
- Top off with club soda and garnish with a lemon slice and maraschino cherry.
Cocktail Journals http://cocktailjournals.com/cj/